Wednesday, October 22, 2014

i've gotta stay high all the time to get you off my mind

Today was somewhat of a rinse and repeat of yesterday - I got up too early, laid in bed thinking I might fall asleep again, failed to fall asleep, and so went to the office. Unfortunately, traffic already sucked at 6:45, so it took an hour and fifteen minutes to get to work. But that still gave me an hour to work on zee romance novel when I got there, which was v. much appreciated...

...but it was all downhill from there. I had some meetings, did some work, had lunch with a few coworkers, met with some more people, had some coffee (the caffeine situation in my veins is getting dire), did more meetings, and then adjourned to Wine Wednesday. Sadly, I wasn't really feeling the wine and my partner in crime wasn't really feeling life, so I made my escape, went to another cafe on campus, put on some sweats, and tried to write some more. But that was an exercise in total futility, so I came home. And now I'm going to continue to wreck my sleep schedule by going to bed early - goodnight!

No comments: