Sunday, October 26, 2014

the fakers gonna fake fake fake fake fake

I meant to go to bed an hour ago, but watching the game and doing laundry meant a lack of proper bedtime. Today wasn't the glorious slog I expected - I was too distracted and stressed by life, and the writing was like pulling teeth. I probably should have just taken the day off, but I of course put way too much pressure on myself like I usually do.

But I made a lot of notes on what to do next, and I made some key edits to earlier stuff to support those changes, so that's good. I also took a long walk and talked to my parents, bought a ridiculously large pair of dark sunglasses to make myself feel better, and ate steak at Des Amis to complete my cure. And i watched the game - I was under orders to wear yesterday's sweater again, and I also had to drink Bailey's again (such a chore), but we won again, so I guess you can guess what I'll be wearing/drinking Tuesday. Of course, my Iowa heart feels a little guilty, but since I live with someone who will murder me in my sleep if I cheer against the giants, I'll continue to be a traitor to the Midwest.

And now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: