Tuesday, November 18, 2014

come on baby in our dreams, we can live our misbehavior

My headache is still going strong after a week of mostly-headachy situations, but I'm hoping that some relaxation at my team's offsite tomorrow will help. Granted, it's probably going to rain and ruin everything, but at least I can sleep in a bit since I'm leaving from San Francisco rather than having to navigate my horrendous commute. Today was mostly okay, though; I took two hours of meetings from home, drove down and trained with Alyssa, showered, had lunch, did a bit of work, and then took some much-needed moments of solitude to grab coffee from another building. And then I had meetings the rest of the day, but I didn't murder (or even want to murder!) anyone during them, so I think that's a good thing?

But then I had a v. lovely dinner with Joann; we tried to go to our usual sushi place, but it apparently closed down, so we ended up with Chinese instead. Our conversation was by turns hilarious and heartwrenching, and it was great to hang out with her (as it always is). And now I'm going to try to get nine hours of sleep and hope it kills my headache - goodnight!

No comments: