Sunday, November 02, 2014

hit and run

I'm so fucking close to being able to publish, but I'm going to go to bed so that I don't wreck my week. I might have done it if I hadn't spent two hours this afternoon on day job stuff + two hours hanging out with Terry, but both things were v necessary for my sanity.

But I woke up and was working by sevenish, and I finished and did all the formatting before breaking to shower, have brunch, and do my day job. Then I started proofing the final copy at Fort Mason (where I ran into Can, oddly enough), before adjourning to talk to my parents and do more proofing at nectar. Terry met me there and we discussed life over champagne (yay). Then I came home and proofed until I realized my eyes were going to give out.

All in all I'm happy with what I've got, and the final proof looks really good overall. So I'm planning to finish tomorrow and upload tomorrow night, but that's all dependent on whether the day job continues to thwart me. But I'll have a better chance if I go to bed now - goodnight!

No comments: