Monday, December 08, 2014

tell me little girl is your daddy home

Today was a pretty horrible slog...I got to work at 8:15, had some meetings, had some other meetings rescheduled, spent far too much time brooding over various interpersonal fiascos, and tried to catch up on email.

Then I came home, did not pass go, did not collect two hundred dollars, and went straight to Des Amis, where I spent three hours formatting the print version of Thorington's book. It's done except for the cover, which I hope I can finish tomorrow...but I have meetings pretty much straight from eight to four, and I have two slide decks to make, and I'm a v v cranky camper as a result.

But this too shall pass, and I only have nine working days left before vacation, so I'm sure I can survive it. Goodnight!

No comments: