Monday, March 23, 2015

could not kiss, just regress

Today was a mostly awful day. It started off somewhat decently, since I woke up at 5:40, decided to fuck my whole morning schedule, and slept again until 7:30. Then I got up, showered, made me and Terry some eggs, and took a couple of meetings from home. I was supposed to train with Alyssa this morning, but my work stuff was all too crazy to get away from, so I made the highly unusual move of canceling on her :( This was probably for the best since I need to get caught up and was going to have trouble leaving the office in the middle of the day, but still.

sssanyway, I slogged a lot, dealt with some move stuff, had a bunch of meetings (some of which were beyond ridiculous on the ridiculous scale), took a break to talk to a friend, slogged some more, and eventually cut out of the office so that I could go swimming. Swimming was good, and I'm making fast progress (getting over my fear of having my face in the water is the real key), but it left me exhausted.

So that was all fine on paper, but most of my human interactions today were pretty stressful/sad/anger-inducing, and it left me contemplating life and fate and mortality along a lot of different spectrums. But tomorrow is another day, and I plan to start it early where I failed to do so today - goodnight!

No comments: