Monday, April 20, 2015

the weight of love

I have nothing to say tonight...I got up super early (too early), wrote three pages before work, and then slogged all day with a quick break for salads with the people in my cube. I also grabbed a triple shot iced latte at some point in an attempt to keep me awake for the drive home...but as it turned out, Dave was leaving at the same time I was, so I gave him a ride back to the city, thus saving me from falling asleep.

And when I got home, I had grand plans to do a lot of stuff - but instead, I ate some leftover thai food, did a little bit of work for the day job, and vegged/browsed the internet/played with my new phone/did nothing until now. I haven't relaxed much in the past few weeks, what with the move and the desire to write and everything going on with the day job, so I basically took tonight off. I'm ready to hit it hard again tomorrow, but relaxing tonight was v. necessary.

Now, though, I should sleep so that I can slog tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: