Saturday, June 13, 2015

ministry of love

Today was the first time in many days where I didn't have any plans at all, and while it was a little weird to be so hermity (it felt like today lasted for a week), I also managed to get 2000 words, which is better than any day I've had recently. So, I'm glad that the day shook out the way it did. I didn't get up particularly early, but I eventually went to a cafe and wrote for a couple of hours, where I got my first thousand words. Then I grabbed a late lunch, came home, took a nap, messed around in my notebook, and eventually went to Philz, where I wrote another thousand words.

I perhaps should have tried for another stint tonight, but I cut myself some slack and prepped some salad stuff again (the salad I ate tonight + hard boiled eggs and bacon and chicken for more salads the next three days). Then I curled up on the couch with a book, which was a delightful way to end my day. And now that the fog has rolled in, I'm going to go to sleep - I do have plans tomorrow, but I want to get another two thousand words at some point, so I think getting up early is a requirement. Goodnight!

No comments: