Sunday, June 21, 2015

sleeping children better run like the wind

No time to blog tonight, but suffice it to say that I have made my glorious return to San Francisco with only moderate delays to hold me up. Of course, this was accomplished after spending all day in transit - I had to ride back to Austin with Uncle Mark, whose flight left three hours before mine (which was better than what Drewbaby had to suffer, since his flight was another two hours after mine). Five hours in the Austin airport was about four hours more than I wanted to spend, but it was mostly done by sitting at a bar with Drewbaby, so it could have been far worse.

And happily the day started off well - I had breakfast with my parents before saying goodbye to them, which was lovely (albeit brief). And I bid my farewells to [censored], who [censored] entirely too early for my tastes. And now, after getting home and spending too much time reading the book I started on the plane, I need to sleep so I can hit the writing hard tomorrow - goodnight! And happy father's day!

No comments: