Friday, September 25, 2015

you know i really got a thing for american guys

I accomplished basically nothing today, but I think I got enough rest to kickstart my recovery on this cold, so I'll chalk that up as a success. I slept for ten hours last night, then eventually meandered into the kitchen and ate leftover meat for breakfast, which set me up right(ish) for the day. And then I spent the afternoon talking to various family members, running into town to grab a couple of things from the grocery store, writing (temporarily, until I got too cold) on the back patio, and then napping for an hour in the afternoon.

And then, this evening, I was v. v. sloth-filled - I watched some fine CBS programming (Hawaii 5-O delights, if only because the lead is still hot), ate supper with the parents and [censored], and continued messing around online. But now I'm going to go to bed, set my alarm, and try to get up early to write in the morning before doing anything else, since morning productivity is the only thing that helps me. Goodnight!

No comments: