Monday, October 19, 2015

broke your heart, i'll put it back together

Today was very good, all things considered....although, again, I didn't write a million words. But I spent some quality time this morning talking to Anne about website/social media stuff, which was super fun and informative (I think for both of us). Then I wrote for a couple of hours, took a nap, called my parents, and wrote again before dinner.

We all got pizza delivered for dinner, and we all took a break to eat and color, but I think we were all feeling the need to be productive, so I did a couple of hours of administrative work tonight. Then, I was going to sleep, but instead got caught up in a super long conversation with Anne and Grace about publishing, followed by a super long brainstorming session for my book....which mostly just proved that I've been overthinking this stupid thing for months, which I already knew, but still. Now it's just a matter of writing the fucking thing, which I will continue to tackle tomorrow.

But tackling it tomorrow means sleeping tonight, which I'm going to do immediately - goodnight!

No comments: