Sunday, December 13, 2015

i know i should have fought it, at least i'm being honest

No blog for you tonight - I need to go to bed immediately, since my flight for Iowa leaves around 8:25am and I have to check a bag and grab some breakfast before boarding (and hope that traffic isn't a complete shitshow).

Not that the blog would interest you all that much tonight anyway. I spent the whole day alternating between getting ready for my trip and running errands (down to Union Street to grab a couple of things + have lunch at my favorite cafe + say happy holidays to Tony; over to Philz to grab coffee to fortify myself for today + coffee beans to fortify myself for the next three weeks). I also spent some quality time sitting on the couch happily reminiscing about the debauchery of the past few days + also regretting the debauchery and trying to rehydrate. And I talked to my parents, even though I will see them tomorrow, and got through a bunch of stuff on my to-do list.

But everything is done, I'm all packed up, and all that remains is trying to squeeze in some sleep and a shower before leaving. Get ready for some #smalltownlife posts - goodnight!

No comments: