Thursday, February 04, 2016

needle and the thread, gotta get you out of my head

I need to go to bed immediately - I was messing around on my laptop, and suddenly it's almost one a.m., and I feel like I'm suddenly coming down with a cold, which I really hope is not the case because I am leaving for Hawaii in less than thirty-six hours. But today was decent enough - not productive enough despite my best efforts at Philz, but I had curry at Mangosteen, and I got my nails done in preparation for Hawaii, which is the most important thing. I also had dinner with Lauren (aka Subz) at Troya, where we caught up on a ton of stuff - it was great to see her out and about on an evening, and hard to believe that her son is five months old (today!).

Sorry that's boring, but that's all you get - I'm going to mainline some emergen-c and go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: