Thursday, March 31, 2016

sucker love i always find someone to bruise and leave behind

Another day of small town life, another day of minimal writing productivity. I did spend the morning doing some key marketing things while drinking my Philz coffee (namely, contacting all the retailers about doing a big promo in May), so that all felt really good. And I spent some quality time with the parents, took a walk down the road to inspect my aunt's property (verdict: aunt has many, many ants), took a nap, and curled up with my journal/planner for some introspection.

But really, I've got nothing else of interest for you tonight, unless you care about my reviews of tonight's fine CBS programming (Big Bang was good, Life in Pieces is really excellent, 2 Broke Girls is awful, and the Rush Hour pilot was lackluster). So I'm going to go to bed and hopefully dream of new ways to torture Rafe and Octavia tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: