Monday, June 20, 2016

i'm still breathing

soooooo close...but I'm out of words, and I'm out of brain cells, as evidenced by the fact that I started to type this in gmail instead of blogger. I'm on the verge of being able to upload, but I can't format an epub in this condition and feel confident that it's right, and I want to take another pass through the manuscript tomorrow and check for anything I might have missed.

So I'm going to go to bed, get up early, possibly shower tomorrow (it's been awhile...) and get it done. Hopefully before 3:30, since I'm getting a mani/pedi then - would be even better to be done before 11 so I don't have to cancel my lunch plans, but that's looking a little unlikely. We shall see, we shall see. Goodnight! And happy father's day to all who celebrate (but especially to my dad, of course, because he's great).

No comments: