Sunday, July 31, 2016

international love

I'm sitting on the floor of my room, blogging on my phone to keep from awakening my roommates. Today was another fabulous day in New Orleans - I woke up with a major stomachache (after not sleeping most of last night because of it), but I had an awesome day despite that. This involved drag queen brunch with bottomless mimosas, an afternoon of leisure and pool time and questionable video-making with Roopa, lightning-fast attempts at cleanliness, and dinner at Cafe Amelie, where the food was great and the private room was even greater. And we had the hotel bar to ourselves when we got back, so we drank Titus Andromedon wine by the bottle and played cards against humanity and wished Ritu off to her wedded bliss in style.

But now I need to sleep - I shall recount more details when I have a compute again. Goodnight!

No comments: