Tuesday, August 02, 2016

breathing in the snowflakes

I fell asleep on the couch while I was starting to write this, so you're going to get the blandest, most boring post out of me. But suffice it to say that I got enough sleep last night to make me happy that I'd stayed in Houston overnight - not enough to keep me from sleeping all the way here, but enough to make a good start on my recovery.

When I finally got back to the city, I spent quite awhile on the phone with my parents - I'd talked to them briefly yesterday, but today was better for it. I talked to my mom for a long time about Whole30 and dietary issues, etc. - I might do it, but we'll see.

Then, I ignored the issue of health and went to Delfina for dinner with some of the family. Omar is in town, and tomorrow is his last day, so I met up with him for dinner. This also included Vidya, whose idea it was; Adit, because of course; and two of their friends whom I don't know.

There were tons of ridiculous things discussed, including animals, but I'm falling asleep again and need to go to bed before I screw up my chance of sleeping well tonight. Goodnight!

No comments: