Saturday, September 10, 2016

all you ladies listen up

Today didn't really go all that well, but I think I salvaged it. I didn't get enough writing done this morning, but I took a break to do laundry and somehow basically ruined a load of towels (a pink washcloth I've had for almost a decade and thought was colorsafe ended up turning all my white towels/washcloths/bath mats pink). I'm going to buy bleach this weekend and hope that I can rewhiten the whites, but we'll see...

So needless to say, that made me cranky. I then took another break to see my aesthetician, who was in fine form, and the walk to and from the Marina helped my mood a lot (even though I'm sore, as predicted, from kettlebells and my legs feel like an octogenarian's). I also grabbed a drink, but that was pretty much a useless exercise (even if it was good to try a new bar) - I didn't really feel like drinking, and would have been better served working (or bleaching my eyeballs) than going out tonight.

So I came home, made an omelette, and worked for the last four hours - I was doing photoshop stuff, which always takes more time than I think it will because I'm not very good at it (although I think I could make my own covers if I spent just a little bit of time learning photoshop - but that's probably a dumb thing to prioritize). So now I need to go to sleep immediately if I'm going to accomplish anything tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: