Friday, September 16, 2016

running through my veins an american masquerade

I'm falling asleep on my couch after falling down an interminable wikipedia rabbit hole, so I think it's time for bed. I had a lovely day, though - I had an earlyish lunch with Alyssa (remember her?) at Joanie's in Palo Alto, where we had a lateish celebration of my birthday. Then I ran some errands in Mountain View before driving up to San Mateo to write with Barbara. Three hours of work really boiled down to ninety minutes of work, since we were both distracted/talking, but I'll take it.

Unfortunately, the drive home took over an hour, which was v. unwelcome. Then I ate supper (I begin to wonder if tomatoes are the cause of some of my woes, but now's not the time to go into that), sat down to work, and spent the last four hours in some form of either work, wikipedia research, or daydreaming. So now it's time for bed, and I shall hit it again in the morning - goodnight!

No comments: