Tuesday, October 04, 2016

i shake a little

Regrettably, I am still sick, which is starting to get old. After spending far too much time last night coughing and not sleeping, I spent the morning dealing with that - I ended up seeing a doctor online (via my health insurance's patient portal), who was friendly and efficient and sent a prescription for an albuterol inhaler to my local pharmacy, and gave me some tips for surviving my plane trip later this week.

So, I spent the rest of the morning messing around, and then my mom and I went into town to run errands. I picked up my prescription, and then we dropped groceries off at home before going to the round barn site so she could show me the curtains that they put up in the house on the property. It's all looking quite lovely, so much so that it made me wish that I lived in an old Victorian house (although I would prefer to live in a house without flies, which isn't possible in old houses in rural areas).

Then we came home, and I took a nap, and then we ate supper (pork loin, sweet potatoes, and baked apples - yum). I was going to theoretically write then, but the two hour season premiere of 'Scorpion' was on, and I like that show. So I watched tv, then watched the news, and then came downstairs and procrastinated and then wrote for half an hour (not enough, but at least I'm back in the story to some extent).

And now I need to sleep and hope that the inhaler keeps my airways open long enough for me to get some rest - goodnight!

No comments: