Thursday, October 13, 2016

rushing through her veins like it's ecstasy

My illness is still slowly working its way out of my system - I didn't wake up coughing last night, but I did sleep for almost ten hours, so hopefully that's progress. Of course, that meant I didn't make as much progress as I'd hoped on the book...but between my morning session at home and an afternoon session in Burlingame with Anne, Barbara, and Veronica, I came very close to my time goal for the day (even if I was feeling stuck on some key points and so was writing slower than usual).

But all of that was good, so I'll take it. Then I drove home, took care of some tings (but not enough tings), and met Lauren (aka Subz) for dinner at Troya. We had a delightful conversation and I jealously admired her hair (so much so that it might finally be time for me to cut mine off...we'll see), so that made for a great couple of hours.

And now, after giving you absolutely nothing of note, I need to indulge my lungs and go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: