Friday, October 21, 2016

you're gonna wish you could go back and fold

I need to go to bed RIGHT NOW. Actually, I needed to go to bed two hours ago. But today was a long slog involving writing and tons of research black holes, along with some laundry and packing...and then I had a v. long, v. sparsely attended Loro mini-reunion. That involved dinner with Walter and Tommy, and then Walter and I had a drink for an hour before hanging out with Tom, Greg, Julie, and Rat. Of the six people who showed up (other than me), I saw three of them in the last week, so not all of it was a blast from the past. However, I was really happy to see the people who were able to make it, so #noregrets.

But I have to get up in six hours to finish packing and drive to Tahoe, so no more blogging - goodnight!

No comments: