Thursday, December 08, 2016

shut up and put your money where your mouth is

It's a cold, rainy night in San Francisco, and I'm leaving in ten days. So did I spend the day getting stuff done? Kind of. But mostly I spent it seeing people and running random errands. I went down to Palo Alto to have an early lunch with Alyssa (which also gave me a chance to say goodbye to Joanie's, which I adore). Then I went to the post office and had a highly frustrating time closing my post office box (in their defense, the internet was down and they basically couldn't do anything that anyone was in line for, so I wasn't as annoyed as I might have been). Then I went to Container Store and ogled everything and bought some containers, as one does.

When I got home, I took a nap, and then I started sorting through papers and deciding what to shred and recycle and keep. I also watched some Top Chef, which I'm powering through - this is why I don't usually watch tv, since I'm bingeing like nobody's business. But I took a break to go to Gardenias and have dinner with Jenni - I hadn't seen her since the end of August, so we had a lot to catch up on. It was super fun, and hopefully I'll see her again before I go.

Then I came home and sorted more papers and watched more Top Chef - and now I should sleep so I can do some real work tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: