Friday, December 23, 2016

you're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea

I spent most of today getting ready for Christmas, which was both good (since I really needed to) and bad (since I would rather be writing or unpacking or repacking or doing the million things that have to get done before I can go to Bali). But I managed to get nine hours of sleep, and then I made some coffee and talked to the family and ate breakfast, and then I (mostly) finished unloading my car.

I wasn't ready to get behind the driver's seat again, but I had to go in to town to finish some Christmas stuff. Once my errands were accomplished, I came home and messed around and watched some [censored] with [censored] (Animal is possibly my favorite [censored], although the [censored] are cantankerous and give Animal a run for his money). We all had supper in Seymour, and then we saw some Christmas lights, and then we came home and I wrapped presents for awhile.

And now that you're all caught up on my glamorous life, I need to sleep - I have Christmas plans for most of tomorrow, and I will survive them better if I'm well-rested. Goodnight!

No comments: