Thursday, January 05, 2017

maybe we could find new ways to fall apart

I was way more sloth-filled today than I should have been...but it was cold out, and sorting through my belongings so that I can prepare for my trip while also returning the house to pristinely organized condition is kinda stressing me out. But I spent some quality time talking to various family members, and I ate some nachos - both of those are wins. I also accompanied [censored] to [censored], where he took me on a tour of [censored] and showed me a wide variety of delights, including a [censored] next to a [censored] skull, and a cool [censored] that reminded me of the [censored] of my youth (while also, oddly, reminding me of the [censored] of the future, which is all the rage right now). And I didn't cut myself on any [censored], so no tetanus for me - yay!

I also spent the evening unpacking the foodstuffs I brought home with me - mostly oils and spices that were too good to throw away and will be shelf stable for awhile. And I watched 'Code Black' with my mom - I wasn't going to watch it because the early scene was gruesome in the extreme, but I enjoyed the rest of it. And I was going to go to bed at midnight, after using a sheet mask that will likely freak [censored] out in the morning since it's staring creepily out of the trash in our shared bathroom (#sorrynotsorry - it was great for rehydrating my skin, even if it makes me look like a serial killer while it's on my face)...but instead I messed around online taking care of a variety of tasks until now. Goodnight!

No comments: