Tuesday, January 17, 2017

work to work it out

I've already been asleep for almost two hours, and I would be tempted not to blog tonight if that wouldn't make people assume that I was missing or dead. Ah, the life of a (non)celebrity.

I was sleeping and tired because I'm sick - I finally succumbed to the cold that I'd been staving off for days (I kept hoping it was allergies even though I knew it wasn't). I'm not awful, but it made focusing/getting work done hard this morning. And this afternoon I already had a massage and mani/pedi scheduled. Turns out the massage was awesome - the treatment rooms open up to the jungle beyond, and the treatment was great. I was less impressed by the nails portion of my endeavor, but I was desperate and they were serviceable (even if they weren't as good as my ladies at Silk).

I also had dinner tonight at a place down the street - meat for the first time since landing, since I thought maybe protein would help my recovery. I was stranded there for awhile by an intense rainstorm, but I enjoyed writing in my journal and drinking some Sprite as the rain poured down, and I dashed back here during an eventual lull in the storm, so all was well.

But I'm worried I'm becoming less coherent, and I'm tired, so that's the end for now - goodnight!

No comments: