Sunday, March 12, 2017

the rubble or our sins

Nothing to report today. I woke up way too late, made some tea, made some breakfast, made some coffee, and then worked this afternoon. But I was super slothful and barely left the house - I stumbled down the street to buy cream and sugar, but otherwise I holed up and had the hermity kind of Sunday that I secretly (not-so-secretly) love. I also ordered food in, since I couldn't be bothered to cook, but the Lebanese food I ordered was so good that I have #noregrets.

Then I called my parents; my mother was v. excited about Cyclone basketball, and everyone was v. not excited about politics, and so we talked for almost two hours. And now I should sleep - I have grand plans for tomorrow, and none of them can be accomplished if I don't go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments: