Monday, May 01, 2017

I'm a little unsteady

No energy left for blogging...I got five hours of sleep last night and had to wake up and be on again when all I wanted to do was stay in bed. Luckily most of the people who chose to sit at my breakfast table were people I was drinking with last night, so they had no expectations and I was sort of able to meet that low bar.

Then I spent a couple of hours working in the Milwaukee airport, then slept on my first (very brief) flight to Minneapolis, then worked for almost all of the flight to Orange County (with s break at the end to watch Brooklyn 99). I landed forty minutes early, grabbed a lyft, and came to San Clemente, where Barbara, Anne and Christie had already arrived over the last couple of days. We spent several hours catching up... But now I'm at my energy limit and must sleep immediately. Goodnight!

No comments: