Wednesday, July 19, 2017

i want your soul

Too tired to blog...I got up this morning and drove to Colorado Springs to see Barbara and discuss writing and life and new ideas over lunch, which was totally delightful. Then I spent too much time shopping for RWA - when it's the one chance in a year that I have to get dressed up like I'm going to a 'real' job, I want to make it count. By the time I was done with all my errands, traffic from the last mall back to my airbnb was awful, and it took almost an hour to drive twenty miles (still better than San Francisco, but barely).

But I spent the evening recovering - Sarah and I walked down to Tennyson and found dinner and drinks at a bar called West End Tap House. I had a burger with a gluten free bun that was totally delightful, along with a boulevardier and a shared order of truffle fries and a lot of conversation, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

But at this point, I'm totally wrecked, and I need to get up and accomplish things in the morning - goodnight!

No comments: