Wednesday, September 13, 2017

hey now you're a rockstar

Too tired to blog - I'm deep into the grind again, although I started the morning with a coffee run with Katie and ended it with some tv watching with Katie (we finished A-Team, which was just as terrible as I expected), so it was pretty good from that perspective. Also, there are some fun people in the Boulder office, including my friend Natasha, whom I had lunch with (and with a girl whom I knew like a decade ago...old timers are crawling out of the woodwork).

But I spent the entire day either talking to people, trying to resolve technical issues caused by my stupid onboarding process, or sitting in meetings where I know little to nothing about what's happening. And then I had dinner with my new manager and three of the other managers based in Boulder...so I wasn't off until nine, which made for precious little decompression. It was all great, though...I'm going to be exhausted for awhile as I get used to the golden handcuffs again, but in the end it will be worth it.

And now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: