Sunday, September 10, 2017

wake me up when september ends

Today felt like the calm before the storm. I woke up this morning and enjoyed some breakfast burritos that James had picked up - they were super tasty, especially since they made mine with corn tortillas. Then I got a mani/pedi so that I could feel human again. After that, I picked up some coffee, came back to Katie's, and spent the rest of the afternoon/evening hanging out, with a break to call my parents and another break to walk with Katie to the nearby wine store to get something for dinner. I also spent some time dealing with my exploding wardrobe and trying to contain the mess so that Katie doesn't kick me out for trashing her guest room.

And now, after watching some tv and drinking an Emergen-C, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: