Tuesday, October 10, 2017

this shouldn't concern you

I'm super tired - I didn't get enough sleep last night, and I had a long day of doing mostly nothing at work (the third time going through orientation is pretty boring, it turns out). But I had lunch by myself to regain my energy (bad newbie!), and I spent some quality time after training visiting Eugene, who was quite entertaining.

Then I had dinner with Joann and Jen - were are now all officially working at the same place got the first time in like a decade, so we can actually talk about stuff without confidentiality getting in the way. Not that that matters... We mostly talked about travel, weddings, puppies, and other life updates. Luckily I'll probably see them pretty regularly since I'll be in California fairly often, so that's one silver lining to the amount of travel I have to do.

But now sleep is imperative - goodnight!

No comments: