Thursday, October 19, 2017

those champagne glasses tinkling

I should have stopped staring at screens and gone to bed awhile ago - but getting ready for India is taking a lot of time, which is unfortunate since I don't have time. I spent most of this evening applying for my visa - at least now it can be done online, but it is just as byzantine as the paper process used to be. I also had to arrange hotels, etc., but for the most part the bulk of my trip is now arranged - so maybe I can focus on my real job again. Or unpacking. Or something.

Today was good, though - I slogged all day, then skipped out at four to have coffee with someone Chris wanted me to meet (no, not a love match, a possible interview candidate). Then I came home, organized my downstairs in preparation for my movers (they're coming Saturday and I'm SO PSYCHED), and made the taco salad that I meant to make three days ago. It was super tasty and there are leftovers, so I felt like I was properly productive tonight. I also watched a couple of episodes of Project Runway while dealing with my travel stuff, and I'm almost caught up - just in time to go to India and fall behind again.

But now it's time to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: