Friday, October 27, 2017

transparency

I spent all day today in a manager training - yes, I have gone so far back into the corporate bubble that they're training me to drink even more kool-aid. It was useful and fun, etc., but by the end I was exhausted - so I solved my woes by shopping, since I needed to look for something I can wear when speaking to several hundred people in a couple of weeks (last minute thing, not that big of a deal, but when all my dress clothes are still in a variety of boxes and may not fit, I wasn't taking chances). Then I ate some Chipotle (dinner of champions), came home, journaled over wine, made some packing lists, and did some more work until now.

But now I need to sleep - I'm leaving tomorrow night and haven't packed anything and also have to go to the DMV before I flee the state, so I should probably get some sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: