Tuesday, December 05, 2017

death don't discriminate

I'm not too tired to blog, but I am feeling like I need to stop typing immediately and go to bed - a bed which is in SF, not Boulder, although I'm only here for a couple of nights and don't have time for fun. I spent the day working/getting ready to go, drove to the airport around 3:30, and had Cantina Grill and a couple of margaritas to get me in the right place for the turbulence leaving Denver (not too bad this time, but I successfully slept through most of the ascent, which was the goal!).

But I worked at the airport, and I worked some on the plane - and the plane was quite civilized, since it was twice as big as the number of passengers, so I had an empty seat next to me. Then I took a lyft into the city, checked into my hotel, and worked for another hour and a half. I'm in town for yet another summit (which sounds so important, but basically just means that I have one meeting that lasts all day instead of 9-18 meetings in 30-60min blocks)...so that means I won't get any actual work done tomorrow, and so I had to get a bunch done tonight.

So yes, that all sounds as boring as it was - but I'm weirdly in a good mood despite it, so I'll take it. Goodnight!

No comments: