Tuesday, December 26, 2017

he sees you when you're sleeping

Merry Christmas! I had a fabulous day, although I should have gone to bed an hour ago (when I started falling asleep over my laptop). I successfully woke up at eight (under slight duress) so that we could open presents, which all went swimmingly (I gave and got some great stuff, yay). Then we had breakfast - Mom made some v. delish breakfast casserole that I would happily eat again, and Dad made the same ambrosia that he makes every year, which is always great.

I spent the afternoon mostly being lazy, but I left the house briefly to go into town with [censored] (an errand that probably should have been put off since it was cold as fuck outside (I think it was below 10 degrees all day), but we needed fresh air). Then we spent the evening playing a new game called Codenames, which involved a lot of word strategy, which was v. fun and frustrating. We also ate prime rib, which was perfect, and it ended up being a v. lovely evening.

But then everyone went to bed and I played Civilization for a couple of hours...but I'm so tired that I'm going to bed now even though my desire to play is strong. Goodnight!

No comments: