Monday, December 04, 2017

i'm willing to wait for it

I had an even more hermity day than yesterday, since I didn't bother to leave the house...but since I'll be gone for the next few days, I think I made the right call. The day mostly passed in a blur of house stuff - it's rather bizarre to be dealing with sooooo many clothes after spending many months this year wearing the contents of 1-2 suitcases at a time. I've done a crazy amount of laundry since moving in, since the stuff that was in storage needed to be washed - and the laundry extravaganza continued today. But I'm nearing the end of that situation, and my closets and dresser are getting very close to fully organized, which is delightful.

Of course, I promptly had to pull stuff out of my closet so that I could pack it. But that's the way I roll now. I also took a long break this afternoon to talk to my parents (in fine form, especially when discussing murders/guttings/castrations - human murders, not raccoon murders! I'm shocked too!). I also talked to [censored] about [censored], which probably resulted in me talking him out of buying a [censored] even though I get a discount and my team supports it (this is why I'm in operations, not sales).

Then I made some spaghetti all'amatriciana (fucking delicious), cleaned up the kitchen post-cooking, and did some day job work. And now I must sleep, since tomorrow is coming all too soon (in fact, since it's 12:08am, I guess it's already here). Goodnight!

No comments: