Tuesday, February 06, 2018

it's our paradise and it's our war zone

I had a decent day at work, all in all...and I even got up and wrote for 30min before I went in, which felt great. Also, happily my 5:30-6:30pm meeting was canceled, so I came home and did a couple of hours of homemaker stuff (more laundry, folding clothes, and finally setting up my Comcast box so that I can watch the Olympics). I was going to spend the rest of the night relaxing, but when I remembered that the Olympics start Friday, I decided to power through my inbox - I want to work as little as possible at night the next couple of weeks, so getting caught up now is imperative.

But now that I've gotten through most of my work email (sorry, people - my personal email is a lost cause), it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: