Thursday, February 01, 2018

water under the bridge

I successfully wrote this morning (shocking), then made it to the office just in time to eat some cold scrambled eggs on a paper plate (yes, I am spoiled, because I'm now upset whenever I have to go to my actual building, where the free breakfast is carted over from the main building and served on compostable plates - it's much better when I can go to the main building and enjoy my free food there instead). I had meetings allllll day, but I snuck out at five and met up with some coworkers for a 'strategy session' (which was at a brewery, so pretty light on strategy and surprisingly heavy on conversations about LSD).

I couldn't have anything to drink at the brewery since they only had beer, and I wasn't really in it to win it anyway, so I left when a couple of other people did and came home at six. I did some more work, messed around online, and made a v. tasty pork stirfry with peppers, green onions, green beans, garlic, and bean sprouts - it turned out pretty great, if I do say so myself.

But now I should go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: