Wednesday, February 02, 2005

i'm taking the cure so i can be quiet whenever i want

It's eleven pm, and the fact that I'm posting means that I'm at my office, since I don't have internet at my new apartment yet. I got to work at 8:30 today, stayed until 6:45, had a quick dinner, saw 'Sideways' with a coworker, came back to the office at 9:45, and worked for the past hour to do some stuff for tomorrow. Freaking work. I also had this huge decision laid on me today that will affect my entire career here, I feel, and I was told that I had to come to a decision by 11am tomorrow. Snap! That's twelve hours from now. Think, Sara, think!!

In other news, the new apartment is great (although still sans internet), my new bedding arrived and it is lovely, and overall life is good. I'll talk to all my friends again soon, I promise! But now, I should go home and go to bed.

No comments: