Monday, September 18, 2017

she moves in mysterious ways

I'm wiped out - I had a long (good, but long) day at the office, and I feel a little like I've been tossed into a pool while wearing a straitjacket, since there's so much to learn and so little time before I start drowning. That's a problem for another day, though - hopefully one where I don't feel quite so sick, since my cold is ramping up and I definitely don't feel in it to win it.

However, I did manage to leave the office and go to the evil city (for the only time on this trip, send I left SF for a reason and that means I don't want to commute every day that I'm here). I had a dinner date with Lauren (aka Subz) at gardenias, and I was a little early, so I ran a couple of errands and browsed through Alexis Bittar (yay jewelry, my fave) before meeting up with Lauren. It was lovely to catch up before her baby comes, and it was over all too soon, but that was probably a good thing since I was desperate for sleep and needed to drive to mountain view before I could check into my Airbnb and crawl into bed.

But now I must sleep - goodnight!

No comments: