Monday, October 23, 2017

everything is free

I was a bad mover and didn't really unpack today, beyond putting a few more things into my kitchen cabinets. I wasn't really feeling the whole getting out of bed thing this morning, and so I was seven minutes late to my first meeting - but since it was at 8am and no one goes into work at 8am, I was forgiven (I think). Then I was in meetings basically allll day, and by 5:30pm I was really done.

So, instead of unpacking, I went shopping and bought more stuff to put away later. Was this necessary? Questionable. But my pants situation is not up to my standards/desires, and I need some options for Hyderabad since I remembered today that I'm kind of a big deal and need to dress that way when I'm meeting people (note: this is not true. however, I also don't want to look like a twelve-year-old when I'm meeting business-types, especially business-types who don't necessarily work with my team). Of course, the options I picked up are still jeans, but I'm feeling better about my possibilities.

Then I came home, messed around the house, and had a 9:30pm call with someone in India. Then I answered emails until now. And now I need to sleep - I have precious little time to get ready for my trip, so I'm going to try to cut out of the office and get some personal stuff done tomorrow night. Goodnight!

No comments: