Wednesday, October 25, 2017

steel stars

Katie called me tonight to confirm something, and when I told her that I was eating a frozen enchilada, she was horrified at how quickly and completely I've fallen back into "2007 Sara" instead of "eat pray love Sara". Yes, I'm shocked too.

I do think it will all slow down...but probably not until the holidays. It doesn't help that I'm still slowly unpacking. But I got my moving blankets folded and off my patio before it potentially snows tomorrow, and I unpacked all of my alcohol (priorities), and I did a couple of loads of laundry and unearthed some travel adapters and things from the piles of stuff that I haven't unpacked yet, so I'm slowly getting ready. I also trimmed my bangs and plucked my eyebrows in an attempt at looking like less of a boho vagrant - we'll see how they turned out. And, of course, I had a 9pm call with someone in India, since that's how I apparently roll now (again).

But now I should sleep; I have an all-day training tomorrow (part of why I'm too swamped), so getting some downtime in is imperative. Goodnight!

No comments: