Sunday, October 22, 2017

pasito a pasito, suave suavecito

I should probably go to bed right now, but I really want to keep unpacking. I took a longer break than I planned this evening - I started dealing with travel/life stuff, and I also talked to [censored], who was [censored] and so had time to [censored]. And I ate leftover taco salad with a real fork - unpacking has progressed to the point that all of my kitchenwares are unpacked, although they're still strewn all over the countertops since I'm trying to figure out how to arrange everything.

But today was great, although I didn't leave the house (beyond trips to the recycling bins). I spent most of it unpacking, and I did several loads of laundry and several loads of dishes, so things are gradually coming together. I also think I've made some decisions about furniture to order, so I need to take care of that tomorrow in hopes that I can get it delivered when I'm back from ye olde India.

But now that I've remembered that I'm going to India at the end of the week, I should definitely stop typing and either get something done or go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: