Thursday, August 31, 2006

warlocks in wonderland

I'm having trouble focusing tonight because I'm unnaturally obsessed with my toenails. They're not unattractively long, but they're longer than I like them to be, and everything is so disorganized that I can't find any clippers (even though I know I have at least three pairs), and so I'm forced to endure my toenails until I either a) clean or b) more likely, snap and buy another pair of clippers. It's the little toes that bother me--my toes are so small that the toenails are also miniscule, which means that it doesn't take very long at all for the pinky toenails to grow to the point that the grown-out part is equal in size to the still-attached-to-nailbed part, and that's when they start to drive me mad.

But enough about that. I just made an appointment for tomorrow with one of the company doctors to check out my lingering sore throat and cough; granted, this happens every summer around this time, and it will eventually go away on its own, but I'd like to speed the process up since I just feel kind of icky as a result. Hopefully I can actually be squeezed in tomorrow, or else it's probably another weekend of hacking up my lungs in a most unladylike manner.

I have nothing of interest to report, so I'm going to bed. Two more days of work, and then a three-day weekend! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The comment on your pinky nails. Must be in the jeans cause I hate mine to. I go crazy when they get to the stage where they snag on the covers of the bed. So it isnt just you little one, I clip mine off to nothing .