Wednesday, August 23, 2017

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes (turn and face the strange)

Today was v. sloth-filled. I woke up and spent too much time on my phone, so I put it down and went upstairs without it...and then promptly discussed politics with my parents for two hours, which was just like being on Twitter except with fewer gifs. But I got a tasty breakfast out of it (my dad made hash browns in addition to the usual bacon/eggs, and there was still watermelon from our eclipse trip), so it was still better than Twitter. #winning

I did eventually get some work done - I spent the afternoon outside, messing around in my journal, and that was all lovely. Then I ran into town to grab some stuff for dinner, and I ran into Gloria and also my old chemistry/French teacher, so that was entertaining. We had taco salad for supper (yum), and I made margaritas for me and my dad (also yum), and we watched Big Brother (the rodeo clown on this season is actually from my county here), and it was all v. lovely.

But now I need to sleep and do a better job of actually getting work done tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: