I have been v. busy at work the last couple of days - this is what happens when I go to san francisco for a week and then take a few days off. I slogged relentlessly yesterday, including working later in the evening than I am accustomed to, and then I woke up this morning and did it again. By the time all my meetings were done around five, I was done too - so I examined my gardens, took a quick walk around town to unwind, came home, and ate leftovers for dinner (which were tasty).
Then I did a wee bit more work, watched a couple of youtube videos, and then decided to read the book for my work book club. We were reading PIRANESI, which I found quite strange - I'm not sure how I feel about it or what I want to say, but it was a nice way to spend the evening. Then I made the mistake of checking out Prime Day sales, which is how they get you. But now I have finished my perusings of various items and am going to go to bed - goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment