Friday, January 13, 2006

based on a true story

Tomorrow, I am leaving work, rendezvous'ing with Tammy, Jasmine, and Michael, and driving up to Tahoe for a weekend of fun and chaos in the snow. I'm coming back Sunday morning, though, because I have to do laundry and pack in anticipation of the sales conference next week. I'm concerned about my liver's ability to survive the next week, but I've pulled it off for the past two years, so hopefully this year won't be any different.

Tonight, I went to the airport with some of the former India expats to greet a bunch of Hyderabadis who were arriving for the sales conference. It was awesome to see them, and I'm so excited to hang out with them next week. I must say that it was strange to see so many people from my India experience in the States, but I'm so happy that a bunch of them got to come. So, the next week promises to be a blast.

The previous few days have been pretty uneventful; I had a nice veg dinner with Adit, Sri, and Vidya on Tuesday night, followed by latenight at Lag Dining w/Shedletsky, Tammy, Can Sar, and Joanna. I *really* need to stop going back to latenight, since it just makes me feel uncomfortable...but then again, I can't get chicken strips o' fire anywhere else. Now it's time for me to sleep, since I have to get to work early tomorrow and wrap up all the stuff that I won't get done over the weekend. Goodnight!

No comments: