Sunday, August 02, 2026

nothing's as it seems

I had an excellent final day in the city of sin, but I need to go to bed immediately since I have an earlyish flight tomorrow. I spent the morning doing various tings around the hotel before going to senspa for a long massage, steam room, general hangout. Then I had a very late lunch at Pizzeria Delfina, where I journaled in the sun v enjoyably. I did a small bit of shopping while walking back to my hotel, and then I rewarded my efforts with a nap.

This evening, I did some packing, and then I hung out with Chandlord. She v kindly came to the Kabuki, so we hung out at the lobby bar and ate snacks and talked about life and work (work is life) for a few hours. And then I came upstairs to finish packing, and now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: