Saturday, August 01, 2026

brightest light

I had a lovely day in the city of sin. I perhaps should have gone to the office, but I assumed no one else would, so I worked from my hotel instead. This made for a pretty chill day, especially since I was able to doordash a gluten free bagel with salmon, and also avail myself of several cups of the hotel's free coffee.

So I worked all day (with a secret nap break). And then I went out to Ocean Beach to hang out with Veronica. Since I went to her house, we were not at all rushed, and I had a wonderful time hanging out + eating Indian food + drinking plenty of perfectly chilled white wine. We were v overdue to catch up - I missed her on my last trip in April, and so I hadn't seen her since Carlsbad, which is nearly unforgivable. But we caught up properly tonight, and I'm v glad we did.

And now I need to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: